In this tutorial, we learn how to say Italian words in English. To say "the insects" in Italian, you say "gli insetti". Ants are "formica", aphids are "afidi", bees are "api", and beetle is "scarafaggio". Butterfly is "farfalla", caterpillar is "bruco", cricket is "grillo", dragonfly is "libellulu", and earth worm is "lombrico". Knowing how to say these are the first stepping stones to learning to speak Italian. Just knowing these can help you start to speak this beautiful language in no time. Make sure you practice while using the proper accent, or the words can come out to mean something completely different.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades