In this tutorial, we learn how to say the names of colors in Italian. The colors are easy to learn! White is biano, the snow is la neve. Pair these together to talk about the color of snow! Yellow is giallo and "the banana" is "la banana". Pair these together to talk about the color of a banana! Red is 'rosso', green is 'verde', and blue is 'azzurro'. Purple is 'violetto', gray is 'grigio', and gold is 'oro'. A lot of these sound just like Spanish but have a small twist to them! Just practice saying the words with the speaker and you will understand how to say everything!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades