In this tutorial, we learn how to say differences in Italian like "happy" & "sad". To say "happy", you would say "felice" and to say "sad" you would say "triste. To say "hot" you would say "caldo" and to say "cold" you would say "freddo". To say "good" you would say "buono" and to say "bad" you would say "cattivo". Just learning how to say differences will help you out a lot while saying different words in everyday sentences. The more words you learn, the better idea you will have when saying the sentences. Have fun and remember to practice saying the words out loud to get better!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades