In this tutorial, we learn how to say different colors in Italian. To begin, if you want to say the words "the color", you will say "I Colori" in Italian. Next, the color white is "bianco", which is the color of snow. Orange is said "arancio" and pink is said "rosa". Red is said "rosso" and green is said "verde". Blue is said "azzurro" and purple is said "violetto". Gray is said "griogio" in Italian and gold is said "oro". Learning all of these different colors can help you speak to people while in a different country and expand your mind by learning a new language. A lot of these are the same as Spanish words, so hopefully they will be easy to learn!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades